AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween and Happy Blogiversary to me!

I've had my blog for a year now! I may not post often but its still be a year. Happy Blogiversary to me!!

And Happy Halloween to everybody. We've been doing halloween up big this year. I took the boys to the pumpkin patch, Boo at the Zoo, trick or treating on sorority row at LSU, trick or treating last night in a friends neighborhood and of course we're going tonight. The boys have gotten tons of candy and been loving every minute of it. And to top it all off, i went to Old Navy yesterday and got 4 costumes (monkey, tiger, dalmatian , and butterfly) all for just $2 a piece, what a deal! Oh and for breakfast i made the boys orange pumpkin shaped pancakes. I'll try to post all the pictures from everything tonight. Hope everybody has a fun and safe Halloween!

No comments: