AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

New beds

So its been awhile, but I thought I'd post a few pictures of the new bed set up the boys have. Connor had been in a twin and Collin in the crib but Collin figured out how to climb out so we knew it was time for a change. We had a toddler bed on hand but my parents wanted to get rid of the other twin they had so we decided to push the two twins together to make a big bed for the boys to share. We threw an old futon mattress on top to cover the seam of the beds. I was nervous b/c Collin is a little monkey so I wasn't sure if he would stay in bed or if I'd hear him destroying the house in the middle of the night. So far he's done wonderful! He went right to sleep the first night while I was sitting with them reading. When he woke up the next morning he walked into our bedroom with a shocked look on his face and said "I got off of my bed!" both confused and proud of his new freedom. The boys love sharing a bed and I think its a great way for them to bond. I think bed sharing of any kind yields better sleep (for us at least) which is why Collin slept in bed with me till he was 15 months. On to the pictures and also some of their new haircuts that they let their Pops give them in exchange for a couple of cookies.









1 comment:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Looks like it is working out really well for you!